Explore our free resources for small business owners and entrepreneurs in the Lloydminster Region.
- Business Link - start-up Guidance, training & market research to plan and grow your business (Alberta)
- Square One - start-up Guidance, training & market research to plan and grow your business (Saskatchewan)
- Alberta Government Small Business website
- SME Direct - link to gain access to a weath of small business information available through Industry Canada.
- Bplans Small Business Planning Centre - in-depth site of how to start a business
- GoForth Institute
- Enterprise Saskatchewan
- Canadian Franchise Association
- Alberta Venture
- Alberta HUB
- Loan Program for Students - Business Development Bank of Canada's entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Futurpreneur Canada - assisting young entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground, offers programs and services that allow them to achieve economic independence, develop self-confidence, and fulfill their goals of self-employment.
- The Youth Entrepreneur's Network - An online community that supports the needs of young entrepreneurs from around the world as they attempt to build and thrive in their own businesses
Finding financing for your business can be challenging. Learn how the process of securing financing works so you can increase your chances of success. This video outlines the 5 C’s of lending and how you can prepare to meet as many of them as possible. Growing your business by accessing outside sources of funding (traditional sources like banks, and non-traditional sources like non-profits and government programs) is an important process for every business owner to understand.
Small business ownership can be an exciting career choice. This video covers the basics of what to expect on each step of your entrepreneurial journey. You’ll learn about the 3 key roles you will play in your business along with the challenges and rewards of each role. Discover how to identify when you’ve outgrown a role and how to build a business that works for you.
Are you starting a new business but aren’t sure how to begin? Learn about the basic steps involved in starting and running a small business so you can feel confident turning your business idea into a reality. This video explains business basics like operations, finances, marketing, and sales so that you can locate resources for your business quickly, and is accompanied by a downloadable resource so you can start getting organized today.
Let’s see what we can do for your business
Give us a call, send us an email, or drop in for a chat.